- No ornamental adjectives
- No self-praise
- Hard facts as proof of concept
- No words where pictures suffice
- Present tense, active language
- Subheads as teasers
- 800-1200 Characters (200 words)
- One editor writes final version
From a recent talk Erik Spiekermann gave.
7 Days of Creative Wisdom:
If you want to follow your own path as a creative, why not take advice of the wisest creatives in history? Enter your email to receive 7 days of creative wisdom from the greats — 7 bite sized emails of creative wisdom in 7 days.